# How to use automatically rendered Bootstrap (4) forms with Nette Framework
Goal of this blog post is to give you quick introduction to contributte/forms-bootstrap (opens new window) package and how it can be used inside your project.
This package is build on top of nette forms and adds few interesting functionalities to nette forms.
- Boostrap 4 renderer with 3 different render modes (vertical, inline and side by side)
- Built-in AJAX support through
- All regular controls are extended with bootstrap-enabled controls
- Grid support so you can render forms into multiple columns directly without manual rendering
- Additional Date/DateTime inputs
- Ability of assisted manual rendering (renders whole
div.form-grouplabel, input and validation messages with one latte filter)
Best and easiest way to install package is with composer.
composer require contributte/forms-bootstrap
It's pretty simmiliar to nette/forms (opens new window) with some additional features. This quick example:
$form->addText('title', 'Title')->setRequired(); $form->addTextArea('content', 'Content', 50, 25); $form->addDateTime('start_date', 'Start date'); $form->addSubmit('save', 'Save');
By default bootstrap theme would look something like that: