This was roadmap for 2018 for Contributte ecosystem.
Transform to contributte (composer, namespace, codesniffer, PHP 7.1):
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/dummy-events
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/social
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/deployer-extension
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/mobilni-platby
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/nextras-orm-query-object
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/image-storage
Create PSR-based repositories for Nette/Contributte applications:
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/psr7-http-message
- ✅ https://github.com/contributte/psr11-container-interface
# New packages
We still have been missing some tiny integrations of:
- ✅ Monolog
- ✅ Redis
- Symfony Validator
- Symfony Translator
# Ublaboo ✅
I'm not quite sure how to deal with some empty repositories. There're some good ideas and thoughts, but I don't have enough time. Maybe others? We'll see.
- ✅https://github.com/contributte/symfonier [REMOVED]
Contributte organization consists of 10 members, at this time.
Thank you guys for being in Contributte and try to do your best. Some of them improve 1 repository, some improve more then one.
# Website ✅
Contributte is not a small project, we need a website. I would like to create something similar to this website (https://docusaurus.io/docs/en/installation.html), I like the schema/layout a lot.
We'll probably use Hugo as static generator, unless there'll a be big mind-changer in usage.
The game-changer in static sites generators is Vuepress (https://vuepress.vuejs.org/), looks simple and powerful. But I'm not sure how to handle multi-repo documentation.
We need to discuss it deeper.
# Playground ✅
In Contributte we have the main goal to show stable and working packages to others, thus we are building our playground.
For now, there is just API example, which is quite old and contributte/api has been transformed into Apitte anyway. Latest example of working API is in apitte/playgroud.
We need to focus more on
playground, examples and tutorials to spread our packages. Don't you think guys? Sure, you do.
Let's create some examples:
- contributte/forms + recaptcha
- and many others...
I am still active in Java development and there's a cool feature called monads. I would like to have someting similar in Contributte.
More then less we have done a hell great job and thanks to all guys around us.